The next 25 days are going to be packed with goodies galore as a big thankee to you, my lovely readers. You’ve made every day that little bit more special for me… I’ve enjoyed sharing my excitements, disappointments, irritations and general WTFs with you all.
If you were around for 2009′s Advent Giveaway then you know the score… for the rest of you lagging behind, listen up!
It goes something like this…
1. Each day, when the clocks flick over from 23:59 to 00:00 I’ll be uploading a lovely prize for you to win. The catch? The prize is only available for 24hours before it gets replaced with another, so don’t delay in getting your entry in, you’ll only regret it!
2. Most prizes are open to international readers, if this isn’t the case. I will state this in the entry post. Please double check before entering if you’re not a UK resident.
3. Some prizes have been donated by brands that have embraced the festive spirit and think you’re as brilliant as I do. Donated to me, NOT sponsored by them… this means that you’re not allowed to hold them responsible if Postman Pat plays football with your prize at the depot. Lipglossiping (a.k.a me) is the sole promoter of this giveaway and I’ll do everything within my power to ensure that your prize reaches you safely. If you have any problems or issues that need answering, I’m happy to help and can be reached via the contact page.
4. From experience, giveaways like this often get posted on competition forums… I have no control over whether or not this happens and all I can do is respectfully request that you don’t do this. My giveaway is intended for readers – past, present and future and if you don’t find yourself in that category, please have a heart and don’t let it be simply the 187th comp you’ve entered today. I have nothing against you and if you happen to be a reader AND a comper… great, enter away!
5. The winners names will be posted up at the end of the competition, be sure to check back for the full list.
6. You are eligible to win more than once. You can enter everyday if you wish but only once PER day.
7. This is a bit of fun and a thank you from me to you. Let’s keep it light and fluffy yes?
Clear as mud? – good job!