The beautifully illustrated Mamechiyo for Shu Uemura collection celebrates everything there is to love about Summer, from the greater clarity of colour on the landscape to the striking fauna and flora that spend the colder months hiding away.
The contemporary Japanese Kimono Artist has taken inspiration from some of Japan’s most beloved Spring floral wonders including: Fuji, Sakura, Botan, and Ume and these elegant designs grace the packaging of both the iconic Cleansing Oils and UV Under Base Mousse primers.
At the core of Shu Uemura’s well-tested philosophy lies the words: “Beautiful make-up starts with beautiful skin” and our skin is in for a treat today because I have FIVE Mamechiyo for Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil and UV Under Base Mousse sets to give away to lucky Lipglossiping.com readers.
Want to be in with a chance of winning one of these limited edition sets worth £85.50 each? Read on…
Shu Uemura is globally renowned as a pioneer of cleansing oil after introducing the first oil-based cleanser to the Japanese market back in 1967. The following short video explains a little more about this iconic product (and also reveals the answer you need to enter today’s giveaway nestled just below – you may need to wait a second or two for it to load)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
1. Start date for this competition is 10th August 2012 at 00.01 BST
2. Closing date for this competition is 17th August 2012 at 23.59 BST
3. There are five prizes to be won, each comprising of a Mamechiyo for Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil & UV Under Base Mousse Set. Cleansing Oil/UV Under Base Mousse varieties will be chosen at random and specific product requests cannot be accomodated. No cash alternatives.
4. UK entrants only. (sorry)
5. Lipglossiping.com is the sole promoter of this competition.
6. Only one entry per email address will be accepted.
7. Personal details will not be kept or forwarded and are only used in the context of this competition to inform the winner(s) of their prize status.
8. Five winners will be selected at random from all entries received.
9. Winners will be notified within 5 working days and will be expected to reply to an email sent to the address used to enter the competition within 5 working days or risk forfeiting the prize.