General Site Information and Disclaimers
1. The opinions and views expressed here represent my own and may change over time, such is the beauty of having an open mind! Any opinions and reviews that I express are not intended to malign anyone or anything. My opinion, advice and personal stupidities should never be taken as counsel, fact or absolute. Please keep in mind when interpreting my opinions, reviews and thoughts that my intention is to do no harm.
2. If I have omitted vital information or the validity or accuracy of my content is questionable – I’m simply human and we all make mistakes (although some of us are happier to admit it than others!) – a simple courtesy email to let me know would be appreciated. Some of my content may be time-sensitive, this includes pricings of offers that are available or information on limited edition products. Always double check with respective companies before ordering.
3. Please don’t try and hold me responsible for the content of any outside links to third parties, they may become out of date, they may be inaccurate in their content. They’re my links and I’m not forcing you to click them. They’re added as a convenience for my readers. Nothing more, nothing less.
4. Don’t steal my pictures or my content, it isn’t very nice. If you want to use something – drop me an email, I’m usually quite nice and am likely to give you permission for the courtesy of a link back or credit. Especially if you catch me after I’ve had my first cup of tea. In case of dispute or infringement, I will vigorously defend my right to this material. Absolutely no hot-linking to any of my images, I pay for my bandwidth, I don’t earn enough to pay for yours too.
5. In the same vein, if you see anything on my blog that you believe infringes your copyright – please let me know ASAP and I will happily remove the content at your request. Please know that I would simply have made an error believing the content to be in the public domain and I would be delighted to be given the opportunity to correct any errors of assumption I may have made.
6. While I’ve taken care to provide my readers with the most accurate information and honest analysis, please use your discretion before taking any decisions based on the information or reviews in this blog. I will not compensate you in any way whatsoever if you happen to suffer a loss, inconvenience or break out in boils because of making use of the information in this blog. Use your own judgement, it’s cool to disagree with me!
7. My reviews are in no way meant to reflect a general or majority opinion, they represent my personal experiences with a product or service and although you may not like them – everyone is different and has different tastes and reactions, these are mine.
8. I am not responsible, nor will be held liable, for anything anyone says in my blog comments – they are the sole responsibility of their respective writers - but I do reserve the right to delete and/or not publish any blatant nastiness, personal remarks or advertising/spamming.
9. I reserve the right to make corrections or alterations to any aspects of my blog at any time and am happy to be transparent with any changes of opinions that I may have. Please refer to the whole ‘it’s the beauty of having an open mind’ thing in the first paragraph.
I often receive free samples from PR agencies and brands which I accept in return for review/editorial consideration. My acceptance of these samples bears no influence to the outcome of any reviews or features.
I do try to disclose on each post if a press sample has been featured. If in any doubt, please always assume that I am featuring samples.
These will hopefully have no detrimental effects on your viewing experience/enjoyment. Lipglossiping.com has been run from it’s own .com domain and server space from the very beginning and these ads go some way to paying for the yearly costs this involves.
My banners and MPU site advertisements are managed by external agencies. I manage other sidebar adverts and small display boxes myself. Please review my ‘advertising’ page for more details.
I am accepting sponsored content on a case-by-case basis, all sponsored posts will be clearly labelled as such.
I do accept remuneration for expenses when travelling to cover Brand events and launches.
In other words, receiving commission via these links has no effect on my recommendations.
All links on Lipglossiping.com from 01.04.2011 onwards should be considered as affiliate regardless of whether they actually ARE or not. It just makes it easier for me to be completely transparent if my readers simply assume that ALL links are affiliated. My editorial content is not influenced by advertisers or affiliate partnerships.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.