In recent years, you can’t deny that the world has gone nutty for nail-art. From gradients to ombres, from accents to stamping, it’s a trend which shows no signs of chipping (geddit?!). This is all well and good if you’re a dab-hand with a brush… but what about those of us who are lacking in the co-ordination department? The number of times I’ve had a go at creating some kind of intricate fancifulness on my nails, only to be scuppered at the last stroke by a wayward sneeze doesn’t bear thinking about.
So, forget about the fuss and put yourself in the running to win a rather nifty Rio Airbrush Nails Kit.
From the clean lines of a stylish French tip to the playfulness of a tropical gradient, the Rio Airbrush Nails Kit – part of a wide range of Rio Nail airbrushing tool and stencils – promises to deliver a professional touch to your nail art ambitions. If you’re not sure how the system works, watch the instructional video to get a better idea of how you can use this tool to its greatest advantage or check out even more nail art kits from Argos.
I’ve got one Rio Airbrush Nails Kit (worth £39.99) to give away, and here’s how you can win it…
1. Start date for this competition is 25th October 2012 at 00.01 BST
2. Closing date for this competition is 1st November 2012 at 23.59 GMT
3. There is one prize to be won, a Rio Airbrush Nail Kit (worth £39.99). No cash alternatives.
4. UK entrants only.
5. Lipglossiping.com is the sole promoter of this competition.
6. Only one entry per email address will be accepted.
7. Personal details will not be kept or forwarded and are only used in the context of this competition to inform the winner(s) of their prize status.
8. One winner will be selected at random from all entries received.
9. Winner will be notified within 5 working days and will be expected to reply to an email sent to the address used to enter the competition within 5 working days or risk forfeiting the prize.
10. This giveaway has been made possible by a partnership with Argos