You already know that I’m a big fan of the gorgeous Face Lace designs, artfully created by makeup artist Phyllis Cohen… but did you know that she’s just released a set of uber-colourful designs to complement the current collection?
You can read more about what Face Lace is and how they work here and here.
These re-usable, Woodstock-inspired designs are sure to bring out the love child in each of us without the need for orgies, drugs, and booze. I know, sorry about that.
The good news is, I have eight of these pretties to give away, if you’d like the chance to win your very own Face Lace in either a Dovechild or Sunbeam design, simply do the Rafflecopter thang below…
a Rafflecopter giveaway
1. Start date for this competition is 2nd July 2013
2. Closing date for this competition is 9th July 2013
3. Winners will receive 1x festival-inspired Face Lace chosen at random (worth £8.29 each). No cash alternatives.
4. Competition is open worldwide.
5. Lipglossiping.com is the sole promoter of this competition.
6. Personal details will not be kept or forwarded and are only used in the context of this competition to inform the winner(s) of their prize status.
7. Eight winners will be selected at random from all entries received.
8. Winners will be notified within 5 working days and will be expected to reply to an email sent to the address used to enter the competition within 5 working days or risk forfeiting the prize.